3/10/08

Fun Monday

It is Funnnn Monday time agian!!


the i.t. guy is hosting this week and this is the assignment this week....

I need YOU (yes, the wonderful YOU!) to pick 5 memorable lines from 5 different movies (if you could tell us which character said it and to whom, would be a bonus)...and tell us to WHOM (who in the people in your life) you could have said those lines.

Here are my 5..


"But my lips hurt real bad!"
Napolean Dynamite

"As you wish"
The Princes Bride

"Don't Worry, everything will be alright!"
I don't know what this is from, but I hear it all the time and I know that it has been on some movies.

"Just make yourself a dang quessa dilla!"
Napolean Dynamite (I don't think that I spelled that right, but who cares?)

"If I'm not out soon, that means something bad has probably happened"
Nancy Drew

"May the force be with you"
Star Wars

4 comments:

j said...

A Napoleon Dynamite fan. COOL! You've got great Fun Monday "skills". Jennifer

Faye said...

Nancy Drew --the first girl detective--loved her.

Kaytabug said...

These are good quotes! LOVE Star Wars! I quote many line from that movie!

IamwhoIam said...

The Princes Bride is the first book I did on tape, it was much better than the movie, (my head works over time in the imagination area). The name ButterCup still makes me laugh (good thing I never had kids or I might have named them Butter Cup). But this was most likely before you where born, oh I'm sure it was before you were born. With that Happy Early Birthday.