- We got there
- I found out that I got to room with Meredith Matheny and Lindsey Riches- yay
- That night we had President Maredith come and speak with us- he is a great speaker and always has a great message.
- We had Certification.
- We had a "hike"
- We got to go on a wonderful Night Walk that Megan G. made for us- it was absolutely awesome!
- superhero training
- skits- preformed by cabins. Our cabin did superhero idol. I was Simon, Paula, and the other guy, I cant remember his name
- Lunch or disaster, I think it turned out as a disaster, we had no pickles and the cheese had water in it :(
- talent show night, Megan G. Lucy (my sis) Leah P. and I did a superman skit. We got the theme song of superman and acted it out. The stake leaders did a funny skit, go to moms blog to see it. I am serious that it is funny- they all dressed up as chickens and did the chicken dance, remember that this is not a bunch of kids, but a bunch of adults!
- cleanup time :(
- award time- I got the craft cabin award. It was a radio that looks like something little tykes would make, but it works! I also got a bee water bottle, a purple bracelet, and a whole lot of candy!
- good bye camp: (
I also did Secret Sisters at camp. This is were you spend about $10 on gifts for the week and when you get to camp, you get a name of a girl at camp. Everyday you give your "Secret Sister" a gift. I had Meredith Matheny and I gave her:
- a water gun
- clay and chalk
- Hannah Montana gummies and pop rocks
- These glasses that are a straw, you put one end of the glasses in the drink, and the other in your mouth when the take a drink, it goes all the way around there eyes and then into there mouth. I also got her a nail kit.
- On the last day I got her wax melts. (wax, tea lights, and a special container thingy that holds the wax and the tea lights while they are burning)
Amber Hill had me and this is what she got me:
- a really nice journal
- a picture frame
- gummy bears- yum!
- a huge lolly pop and a wind thingy (you hand it up and it twirls around in the wind)
- she gave me something else, but i don't remember what it was.
All in all, camp was , as always, awesome!