6/12/08

Tagged

Tenara Tagged me. So, here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Have fun!






Random facts about me:



  1. I was in a car accident when I was 5 that gave me 250 stiches.

  2. I just got back from Girls camp, and it was fun!

  3. I wear glasses

  4. I have top braces (therefor I am a 4-eyed bracesface)

  5. I will be getting bottom braces next week

  6. I am a twin

  7. I LOVE hot pink, and polka dots.

The lucky people:

Michelle

Mom

Ben and Mandy Carter

Kristy Moffit

Gretchen

Heather

Chrys Solomon

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

I am so glad you had so much fun at camp. I remember my camp days. Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it.

Heather said...

Thanks for the tag and the post about Max's blog that is sweet of you. I will get to the tag asap :)